Welcome to Foundation Scotland's complaint and whistleblowing handling system.
Everyone at Foundation Scotland is committed to providing excellent service, but we accept that occasionally things go wrong. We take all complaints seriously and have a commitment across our organisation to treat everyone fairly. Where we have made a mistake, we want to put things right quickly, and welcome your feedback. Please read our Complaints and Compliments Policy for more information.
How to complain
We don’t want to put any barriers in your way, therefore welcome complaints in one of three ways. You can use this online system, send us a letter or email or give us a call. As you would expect, the telephone or online form are the quickest ways. The faster we hear from you, the faster we’ll be able to understand your concerns and give you a fair response.
Our promise to you
- Acknowledge all complaints promptly.
- Investigate quickly and thoroughly.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Do everything possible to resolve your complaint.
- Use the information from your complaint to proactively improve our services in the future
To make a complaint online select the Make Complaint tab in the menu above.
Foundation Scotland is committed to the highest standards of conduct, honesty and accountability and expects the same standards from our employees. In our Whistleblowing Policy, you can read how we manage any concerns raised over our conduct.
If you wish to report a Foundation Scotland employee or activity performed by our organisation as suspected misconduct, illegal or against the principles of our community foundation you can do this here. Should you prefer, your concerns can be submitted anonymously.
Our promise to you
- We will acknowledge your report within two working days from receipt, advise you who is dealing with your disclosure and when you can expect a response.
- Following further investigation, we’ll contact you with details of any action taken or recommendations for further action. within the proposed timescale. If it is not possible to provide a full response within this time an interim response given including details of action still to be taken.
Where an allegation is discredited, no action will be taken against the Whistleblower providing the allegation was made in good faith. To report a whistleblowing incident, select the Whistleblower Report tab in the menu above.